Would you like to be inspired as a leader, (interim) manager, organizational consultant, training advisor, HR director or leadership trainer? Do you want to learn, further develop your skills and vision, and deepen your knowledge of people? Do you need a solid and comprehensive overview of leadership levels in order to facilitate development, with others and with yourself? Do you want to take a step forward in widening your view, thoughts and actions? Do you want to deal with paradoxes in a better way? Do you want ideas for sustainability and the ecology of meaning? And do you want to learn with MovieLearning, including beautiful film footage?
In that case this 6-day Double Healix leadership training is perfect for you!
Participants give this training an average of 8.6 out of 10!
In this training almost all presented movieclips have English subtitles.
- Starting point is learning with fun and inspiration.
- The educational MovieLearning method is experiential because of the use of movieclips. Upcycling of Leadership is a course in which a large number of the best and most inspiring leadership scenes from top movies and documentaries are used, both during the live training and in the online courses.
- The movieclips portraying human development and inspiring leadership are applied within the narrative context of the Double Healix Model for Leadership. This model is built on the narrative structure of the mythical Hero’s Journey, but it also shows how each phase in this journey manifests itself at increasingly higher levels of human development.
- You will master the most important concepts and practicalities of leadership and vision development in a playful manner.
- Together with the other participants you discuss and apply the theoretical concepts to your daily professional challenges.
- You deepen your knowledge and insight in the theory and practicality of leadership at all levels by means of a narratively coherent model (the Double Healix model). You are able to make cross connections with other leadership models.
- You gain insight into the connection between your personal needs, your values, your personal characteristics, your competencies, leadership style and your vision for society.
- You have more insight into and understanding of your own life story.
- You investigate which direction suits you in light of what the world is asking of you now. You develop a coherent vision on leadership, using the Double Healix model as a meta-framework.
- You deepen your knowledge o humankind and your emotional and spiritual intelligence.
- You strengthen your sustainable, strategic and visionary thinking and actions.
- You have insight into creative tensionfields and paradoxes. You develop your own ideas for sustainability and the ecology of meaning.
- You are inspired and better able to shape your own leadership development.
- You have more compassion for (people in) your surrounding and an expanded empathic embrace.
- You are better equipped to facilitate the professional development of employees.
- You master various leadership styles and are able to adapt them depending on the situation.
- You can handle contradictions and reconcile them where possible.
- You have further developed your powers of perception and strengthened your ability to deal with daily events in a larger perspective.
- You can design scenarios for the future and turn them into appealing stories.
- You have tools to apply your ideas for sustainability in your daily work practice.
Upcycling of Leadership is a six-day training course with at its core the process of upcycling as a part of the
Double Healix model. The Double Healix model is a leadership model that distinguishes between seven
levels of development. It provides a framework for all the key components of effective leadership in current times.
It gives leaders insight into basic personal needs, value patterns and skills. It provides tools to help teams
and organizations to further develop a mature vision on leadership, related to
social trends and the development towards a sustainable society.
The term Upcycling refers to the principle that major societal changes follow the same patterns as small-scale personal, team or organizational value conflicts. The course consists of discussing and experiencing so-called upcyclical ladders: transformations of values to ever-higher levels of complexity and comprehensiveness. In this way you gain insight into how to elevate your own themes and how to help raise the competencies of your employees to a higher level of effectiveness and comprehensiveness.
You learn to recognize tensionfields at increasingly complex levels and to better deal with them.
At the same time the Double Healix model offers a meta-framework and an overarching view in which humankind, leadership theories and leadership styles can be better understood.
This training will be given by
Main trainer is Manfred van Doorn.
– In 2020: Sabine den Hartog is a cotrainer. Guest teachers are Mark Esseboom (executive) and Rozemarijn Dols (Certified Double Healix trainer).
– In 2021: cotrainer and guest teachers for this year are not yet known.
Do you have any questions?
Send a mail to Sylvia or call 023-544 33 45
Click here for the Terms and Conditions for our training courses: TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR DOUBLE HEALIX TRAINING AND EDUCATION